In-Finity Solutions is fully committed to full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The In-Finity Solutions will therefore follow procedures which aim to ensure that all data users who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of the In-Finity Solutions are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the General Data Protection Regulation.
In-Finity Solutions regards the lawful and appropriate treatment of personal information as very important to its successful operations and essential to maintaining confidence between the service and those with whom it carries out business. The In-Finity Solutions therefore fully endorses and adheres to the Principles of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In-Finity Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In-Finity Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from May 12th 2017.
Handling your personal data
In-Finity Solutions will, through management and use of appropriate controls, monitoring and review:
- Use personal data in the most efficient and effective way to deliver better services.
- Strive to collect and process only the data or information which is needed.
- Use personal data for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted.
- Strive to ensure information is accurate.
- Not keep information for longer than is necessary.
- Securely destroy data which is no longer needed.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard information (including unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or damage of data).
- Ensure that information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards.
- Ensure that there is general information made available to the public of their rights to access information.
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held can be fully exercised under the General Data Protection Regulation.
These rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access to personal information
- The right to request rectification
- The right to request erasure
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information including email address
- Special Dietary Requirements
- Access Requirements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and invoicing.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have contacted us with a question or comment, we shall retain your personal data for 6 months following such contact to respond to any further queries you might have.
- You may request to access and view the your personal information stored about you. If you require help please write to In-Finity Solutions via the contact form.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at In-Finity Solutions via the contact form or by updating your communication preferences when booking an event.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, via the contact form and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you receive marketing communications from us, we shall retain your personal data until you opt out of receiving such communications.
Right to be Forgotten
Under GDPR you have the right to be forgotten, please use the contact form to request deletion of your account and all personal information stored on you (as well as any backed up data).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data is stored within the EU and is spread across 3 data centres for redundancy. The continous monitoring, upgarding and securing of the servers is performed by a qualified team of system administrators.
Where we have given, or you have chosen a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. However, you acknowledge that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take these steps to secure your personal data, we do not promise that your personal data will always remain completely secure.
We are PCI Compliant.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last updated 12th May 2018